Digital experience company Acquia announced that for the fourth consecutive year, it has been positioned by Gartner as a Leader in the Magic Quadrant for Digital Experience Platforms (DXP) for Acquia Open DXP. The evaluation was based on specific criteria that analyzed the company’s overall completeness of vision and ability to execute.
“The technology bets we’ve made have allowed Acquia to build the industry’s only open and composable DXP”
Acquia believes that it is positioned to support organizations that demand more personalized, secure digital experiences at scale. Acquia DXP supports a wide range of B2C, B2B, and B2E use cases. Over the past year, Acquia enhanced the capabilities of its DXP around content management and customer experience, personalization, analytics, customer journey management, and customer data management.
Also Read: STUNT App Partners With Gamactica
Particular areas of focus include:
- Released Acquia Code Studio to provide a complete DevOps environment for Drupal
- Launched a new developer portal and Drupal starter kits to accelerate time-to-value
- Introduced speed and scalability enhancements to Acquia Cloud Platform, Acquia CDP, and other products
- Created a unified data layer across Acquia CDP and the company’s personalization solution, giving organizations the power to track unknown to known customers and enhancing first-party data strategies
- Doubled down on integrating Acquia DAM capabilities into Acquia DXP, making it simpler for customers to manage a boom in digital content
“The technology bets we’ve made have allowed Acquia to build the industry’s only open and composable DXP,” said Dries Buytaert, creator of Drupal and co-founder, CTO, and CSO of Acquia. “We’re proud of this recognition of Acquia Open DXP’s capabilities to enable cross-functional teams to manage personalized experiences across customer touchpoints.”
According to Gartner: “A Gartner Magic Quadrant is a culmination of research in a specific market, giving you a wide-angle view of the relative positions of the market’s competitors. By applying a graphical treatment and a uniform set of evaluation criteria, a Magic Quadrant helps you quickly ascertain how well technology providers are executing their stated visions and how well they are performing against Gartner’s market view.”
Comments are closed.