FullStory Wins Gold Stevie® Award for Mobile Digital Experience Intelligence (DXI) in 2022 American Business Awards®
FullStory for Mobile Apps tops Mobile Development Solution category by helping companies better understand and continuously improve native mobile experiences
FullStory, the leader in digital experience intelligence (DXI), announced that it was named the Gold winner of a Stevie® Award in the Mobile Development Solution category in the American Business Awards®.
Now in its 20th year, the national award program recognized FullStory for Mobile Apps for providing actionable mobile analytics that help companies to deliver in-app experiences that meet and exceed user expectations. Unlike other mobile development solutions, FullStory uniquely captures the dynamic structure of the mobile application itself—not a visual recording—so that users can more efficiently and effectively optimize the entire app journey—without sacrificing consumer privacy, app performance, or developer resources.
FullStory was selected from among the 3,700 nominations from organizations of all sizes and in virtually every industry across a wide range of categories based on the innovation and value it offers mobile developers.
More than 230 professionals worldwide participated in the judging process to select this year’s Stevie Award winners. Judges praised FullStory for Mobile Apps for its unique ability to help companies understand and rapidly improve native mobile experiences. Comments from the judges include:
- A new and innovative solution to a very important problem that all companies have to face.
- FullStory is a compelling software solution for the mobile industry.
- Innovative product geared towards better mobile experience for customers.
- Excellent business impact, impressive clients worldwide, and supporting case studies, as evidence of strong user feedback.
- Alongside all the functionality, ability to reproduce the errors by replays is totally amazing! Well done!
- Good product, and amazing achievements over the last few years. The product is growing, and it’s awesome.
“We are honored to be recognized by the ABA for the advances we’ve made to shed more light on mobile app experiences for product and engineering teams,” said Agata Bugaj, SVP of Product at FullSt ry. “Unlike other solutions that wireframe or rely on video capture, FullStory for Mobile Apps is uniquely architected to deliver superior fidelity, performance, and intelligence while proactively protecting end-user privacy. With FullStory, companies have full transparency into what is happening and why, making it easy to identify the best next steps to improve the mobile experience.”