“In fiction, the language and the senses it evokes are important, whereas in technical writing, the content, and the information it conveys, are important.”
― Krista Van Laan
WRITE FOR US
We truly stand by Krista Van Laan’s thoughts and understand the importance of tech writing in today’s tech-infused world.
Are you a technology-focused writer looking to reach a wider audience? You’ve landed at the right place..oops… PAGE!
Before sending in an article to our editorial staff, let us tell you why MarTech360 is the right place for you to showcase your writing skills and reach out to the right audience.
Writing for us or Guest Posting on MarTech360 has many benefits for you. MarTech360 covers marketing technology news, editorial insights and digital marketing trends from around the globe. Updates on modern marketing tech adoption, martech trends, and martech insights combined with the views of martech experts in exclusive interviews.
- Our newsletters have more than 100K audiences built over a period of time which would give you and your brand visibility. Also, we welcome businesses and guest bloggers with innovative, creative, original and factual content to publish with us.
- To ensure you get the most exposure possible, we agree to promote your content on our website and social media platforms. Through us, you can connect with a huge audience who actively consume fresh and unique content and eagerly await the release of the latest and cutting-edge tech news.
- As part of our marketing strategy, we typically write guest posts about current and trending topics to stay upbeat and up-to-date. By guest posting with us, you can also be seen by businesses you want to collaborate with in the future and drive engagement.
Guest Posting, (also known as Guest Blogging) is a guest post or an article that is intentionally written for another blog or website.
For every website, from small-time bloggers to major organizations, guest posting has emerged as one of the best SEO strategies. Writing guest posts for other blogs or websites has so far been the most effective approach to boost any website’s traffic, visibility, and ranking.
Reaching out to your potential customers is one of the biggest hurdles for an online business, and while a strong social media strategy will always be helpful, it can take some time to see the results of your efforts. Guest posting can help with this.
The following is a list of the type of articles we publish from guest authors:
- Marketing Technology (MarTech),
- Digital marketing, Analytics
- B2B Tech
- B2C Tech
- Customer Experience
- Email Marketing
- Marketing Automation
- MarTech Analytics
- MarTech Content
- MarTech360 Trends
- Sales Enablement
- Social Media Technology
You can also create Infographics for us or by-lined “how-to” articles for our website and weekly email newsletter that is read by more than 1,00,000 people.
Ever heard of beginner’s luck? Beginner’s luck is the term used to describe the purported event where “beginners” in a certain endeavour win more frequently than experts. And guest posts are an element of beginner’s luck that can help a newbie online blog, a company website, or an individual come under the SEO radar.
You should try guest posting with us if your online store, website, or blog is new or has very little traffic & popularity due to the benefits of SEO for guest content. This will boost your website’s, blog’s, or online store’s traffic and search engine rankings.
Guest articles offer several advantages over just contributing to increasing the visibility and ranking of new websites. Your website receives a quality backlink by publishing a guest article, which raises your blog’s ranking in Google and other search engines.
The following are the important benefits of a guest post, these include:
- Content Marketing
- It gets you high-quality backlinks
- Increases Traffic
- Increases your Authority and Trust
- Improves your writing skills
The guest blogger and the website that hosts the guest post benefit from guest posting. Before you start, make sure your thoughts are crystal clear on what results in you expect to achieve from the guest posting experience.
Scan our website for industry-specific topics, or you can also compare other blogs produced by the same other industry experts so you can provide our readers with relevant and insightful content.
Everyone and Anyone, who is interested in writing or already writes about:
- MarTech reviews;
- The Hows, What’s and Why’s of MarTech
- Best of MarTech tools and techniques
- Latest or Future MarTech trends, or
- MarTech story-tellers
20 years ago, Bill Gates said, “Content is King”, and to date “, Content” holds its supremacy. We admire, appreciate, and acknowledge your efforts in writing an article. So, before publishing it with us, please ensure the following:
- Your posts should be original, well-structured, and devoid of grammatical mistakes.
- All content must be genuine, relevant, spell-checked, and written understandably.
- Please ensure that the guest article has no more than two external links. (including your company or product)
- Promotional or Affiliate links are a NO, NO!
- Choose a topic that is trending right now and fits any one of our publishing categories.
- Your guest post should not contain any spam or broken links.
- Your guest post must be authentic and plagiarism-free and clear from any type of copyright infringement.
- Your guest post should have Primary and Secondary Keywords.
- The Primary Keyword should be included in the Title as well as in some of the sub-headings.
- Ensure that the article title is intriguing and contains no more than 60 characters.
- The word count of your guest article should not be less than 1000 words (anything more is welcome).
- The guest post should also end with a proper conclusion.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Our editors reserve the right to edit and alter the post for accuracy and quality standards.
You cannot publish the modified post version on your website or any other social media platform.
Call-to-actions are subject to inclusion or exclusion at our discretion.
The guest post needs to fall into our previously declared field of expertise. We don’t publish guest articles about irrelevant subjects on our website.
Please check your article for plagiarism before sending it to us, as we do not accept copyrighted content.
Submitting content that has already been published elsewhere which can be either your personal blog, company website etc., will not be accepted.
We will create a suitable featured image for the article. (Reach out to us for any particular instruction or suggestion for the image)
PRE-SUBMISSION ESSENTIALS FOR GUEST POSTS
To guest post with us or to write for us is extremely easy. Just make sure that your content has the following publishing essentials:
Take out time to learn about us and comprehend the content we publish. You can check out our articles here. Our previously written content can help you save time and select the best topic and content.
To be featured on our platform via guest posts, it is important to write well-researched content. Thorough research is necessary for successful guest posting.
There is a lot of spam on the internet. You are responsible for ensuring that you do not submit any spam content on our website.
We are looking for writers that fit our market and our niche and who come from a legitimate company or have relevant experience. Additionally, your guest article should support what it implies to express and ensure that the message is consistent and has a clear and direct message for the audience.