Affinity Announces Affinity for Salesforce on Salesforce AppExchange, the World’s Leading Enterprise Cloud Marketplace
Affinity, the relationship intelligence platform for dealmakers, announced it has launched Affinity for Salesforce on Salesforce AppExchange, empowering customers with insights directly within Salesforce to find, manage, and close deals faster. Affinity for Salesforce automatically generates contacts, enriches records, creates relationship insights, and delivers them to dealmakers directly with Salesforce Sales Cloud to drive deals forward. These new capabilities provide senior executives with even more value from their CRM data, which will increase usage and adoption.
Key benefits of Affinity for Salesforce include:
- Sourcing and closing more deals with relationship insights: Find warm introduction paths or get relationship context about deals with access to shared relationships, strength of relationships, and a timeline of every activity associated with a person or company.
- Avoid data drudgery with automation: Reduce time spent on manual data entry with automated record creation and activity updates. Records are also automatically enriched with people and organizational data to make deal sourcing more efficient.
- Increase CRM adoption and work on deals more efficiently with extensions: Access and update Salesforce records throughout the dealmaking workflow—whether dealmakers are researching a person or company when visiting a website or LinkedIn page or interacting with them over email.
- Get the most value from relationship intelligence with a direct Salesforce data integration: Combine Affinity’s automated, enriched relationship data with powerful Salesforce features like reporting, automated workflows, and triggers to help teams understand and optimize their business.
Also Read: ChatGPT Integrated Into Anyclip’s Geniuswork Internal Communications Platform
Comments on the News
- “Dealmakers need a complete picture of their team’s network to source and advance deals. Too often these relationships are hidden, leading to missed opportunities, or dealmakers are forced to do expensive manual CRM data work to share their network,” said Ray Zhou, co-founder and co-CEO at Affinity. “With the launch of Affinity for Salesforce, customers will have access to automatically generated relationship insights in the tools they use every day–whether it’s their Salesforce instance, email app, or even a web browser–empowering them with the information they need to find, manage, and close more deals.”
- “Affinity for Salesforce is a welcome addition to AppExchange, as it accelerates business transformation for customers by providing deal teams with up-to-date intelligence about their relationships to better understand their business and deals,” said David Lee, Vice President of Product Management, AppExchange. “AppExchange is constantly evolving to connect customers with the right apps and experts for their business needs.”
Salesforce, Sales Cloud, AppExchange and others are among the trademarks of salesforce.com, inc.
Comments are closed.