Grid® Report for Cloud Compliance | Winter 2022
Fugue, the cloud security and compliance company, announced that it holds a commanding position over other cloud compliance providers across a range of customer satisfaction metrics, according to the Winter 2022 Report for Cloud Compliance by G2, the world’s largest independent software marketplace. The report closed out a year that saw Fugue become the only product that unifies infrastructure as code and cloud runtime security and compliance under a single policy as code engine and the only product with advanced organization management capabilities that address the needs of enterprises with multiple business units operating under different compliance requirements. Fugue also topped customer satisfaction in G2’s Cloud Security Winter 2022 report.
“Fugue’s visualization tool allows you to visualize all your cloud resources and where you have compliance issues.”
Fugue serves as a force multiplier for overstretched cloud engineering and compliance teams, helping them dramatically reduce the time needed to approve new cloud infrastructure environments — and audit existing environments — using 50% fewer resources. Fugue customers are fully automating cloud compliance and security processes at every stage of the software development life cycle, from infrastructure as code validations through CI/CD checks to cloud runtime audits. Among its 11 closest competitors evaluated by G2, Fugue leads or is tied in all nine categories and is the only company to earn a perfect net promoter score of 100, where the average score is 53.
Highlights from Fugue user reviews on G2.com include the following customer testimonials:
- “Their experience has led to an industry-best product for ensuring that your cloud environment is secure and stays that way. Compliance and drift monitoring are critical for anyone running production workloads in the cloud, and Fugue is the absolute best solution to provide those.”
- “Fugue has simplified the process of maintaining and demonstrating compliance for our cloud environment, a task that now requires fewer resources and a fraction of the time.”
- “We have seen a benefit of much faster ability to perform comprehensive audits of our deployed resources.”
- “Fugue’s visualization tool allows you to visualize all your cloud resources and where you have compliance issues.”
- “Fugue intuitively understands security posture and compliance for cloud-native workloads. Not only can you evaluate your cloud environments against industry standards like CIS, you can also create custom compliance rules for the things that matter to your organization.”
- “I would highly recommend this product to anyone looking for a great way to scan for compliance and share these details with teams whether it is SRE, IT, or risk and compliance focused.”
- “Everything, starting from the sales to the support and a product that works exactly what was promised.”
“In 2021, Fugue was selected time and again over legacy cloud compliance vendors and new entrants alike because it’s easy to get up and running, delivers real value right out of the gate, and addresses critical cloud compliance challenges in ways the competition simply can’t,” said Josh Stella, co-founder and CEO of Fugue. “The entire Fugue team is committed to our customers’ success, from making their lives easier through product innovation to working closely with them to ensure they maximize their ROI. We’re thrilled to see this commitment reflected in the latest G2 report on customer satisfaction in the cloud compliance market.”