Echo360, the most comprehensive, global, SaaS-based video platform for creating, delivering, and measuring learning engagement outcomes in any learning environment, announced its annual grants program today across global education, business, and government markets.
This year’s program will once again award up to 20 recipients with cash or software grants between $2,000 – $5,000 in each of the program’s two categories:
- EchoImpact Grants supporting instructors and researchers using Echo360 solutions to empirically improve learner outcomes.
- EchoInnovation Grants providing software solutions to help teachers and trainers develop innovative practices that improve learning engagement.
Criteria for both grants are based on Echo360’s “e3” formula for inspired learning:
- EQUITY: Demonstrating that all learners are afforded equal opportunity to engage and excel regardless of environment, access, and ability.
- ENGAGEMENT: Demonstrating that everyone learns better when they are actively participating.
- EVIDENCE: Demonstrating a commitment to measuring progress and outcomes empirically.
Applications will be accepted through March 24, 2023 from any entity that provides learning opportunities across the North American, EMEA, and APAC regions which Echo360 supports. Eligibility includes K12 schools, colleges/universities, businesses, and non-profits. There is no entry fee and no purchase is required.
“My Echo360 grant is helping measure the influence that video-based, collaborative learning has on individual critical thinking skills,” said 2022 ImpactGrant winner Rukmani Kuppuswami, a biology professor from Hill College. Matthew McElhenie of Hartnell College, another 2022 grant winner, stated “Echo360 grant is helping me increase student access to asynchronous content. A lot of our students are economically challenged and do not have computers. My goal is to use EchoVideo to allow these students an easier way to access content on the go.”
The wide range of last year’s grants, which will be reported on later this year at Echo360’s EchoExperience 2023 community conference, advanced learning and training efforts spanning middle-school math assessments to opioid mitigation and hands-on medical training.
SOURCE: PR Newswire