Laserfiche Recognized as a Strong Performer in Independent Analyst Report on Content Platform Providers
Laserfiche — the leading SaaS provider of intelligent content management and business process automation — has been named a Strong Performer in The Forrester Wave™: Content Platforms, Q1 2023. Laserfiche was one of 13 vendors evaluated on the strength of its strategy and current offering.
“We believe that Laserfiche’s visionary roadmap, breadth of packaged apps and governance capabilities underscored by our customer-first approach are why we are positioned as a Strong Performer in The Forrester Wave: Content Platforms.”
Laserfiche earned the highest rating possible in seven criteria:
- Packaged Applications
- Lifecycle Management
- Developer Resources
- App Design/Development Tools
- Commercial Model
- Intelligent document extraction
Also Read: AfterShip Launches Integration with Happy Returns to Streamline Online Returns in the U.S.
According to the report, “Laserfiche has successfully transitioned its 30-plus-year track record in content management into a modern SaaS platform with a well-balanced set of services to deliver a very broad range of vertical and horizontal apps. Its product vision focuses on deeper integration of analytics, structured data sources, and AI/ML, prioritized to align to the needs of its well-defined verticals.”
The report also states, “Organizations, including larger enterprises, looking for a SaaS content platform with a strong focus on automation and governance and with a vision for deeper insights and analytics related to content should consider Laserfiche.”
Laserfiche provides a cloud-first approach to enterprise content management (ECM), which includes:
- A flexible, extensible SaaS platform for a wide range of process automation needs
- Electronic forms and business process automation capabilities including RPA and ML-based smart capture
- Low-code, no-code tools and solution templates available in the Laserfiche Solution Marketplace
- Integrations with enterprise applications, with integration-platform-as-a-service (iPaaS) vendor support
- Industry-leading records management, audit trail and security for information governance
“Laserfiche delivers the content-centric process automation that organizations need to drive efficiency and get the maximum value from their data,” said Thomas Phelps, Laserfiche CIO and senior vice president of corporate strategy. “We believe that Laserfiche’s visionary roadmap, breadth of packaged apps and governance capabilities underscored by our customer-first approach are why we are positioned as a Strong Performer in The Forrester Wave: Content Platforms.”
Comments are closed.