OutPLEX, a leading digital and voice customer contact management services organization, has announced a partnership with Comm100, an award-winning global provider of digital CX that optimizes human and artificial intelligence (AI) across channels from voice to chat in a true omnichannel platform.
In today’s ‘digital-first’ world, consumers demand secure, compliant service across multiple channels and CX excellence. To remain competitive, brands must have digital omnichannel customer engagement strategies that boost CX, increase CSAT and provide ongoing analytics to:
- Drive lower operational cost (up to 40% reduction)
- Deliver better experiences as measured by NPS
- Enhance your digital CX journey
Customer satisfaction is the new currency, as happy customers stay engaged and drive more revenue.
“Immediate and helpful digital messaging coupled with automation is a top priority for our clients, and they turn to us for the most effective ways to accomplish that,” said Lawrence Solis, VP of Digital Sales with OutPLEX. “Partnering with Comm100 gives us the ability to bring this powerful solution to our customers in a way that delivers results for our clients. We’re excited with what Comm100 is doing in the channel and look forward to our continued partnership.”
“The continued expansion of our partner network and partner offerings are a testament to the growing demand for efficient and authentic interactions with brands across all channels—anytime and anywhere—and the strength of our platform,” said Ty Rottare, VP of Global Channels at Comm100. OutPLEX has pioneered automation in the contact center industry, deploying and optimizing AI, resulting in higher ROI and better CX. “Our combined expertise will drive CX excellence to the next level.”
To introduce this partnership, OutPLEX and Comm100 are hosting a joint webinar session via a “virtual happy hour event.” The presentation will include:
- A partnership overview – how we work together (technology and domain expertise to maximize client ROI)
- Benefits to clients – our “consumption-based model”
- An explanation of pricing – how it differs from market standard offering
- An overview of the client experience – getting started with our ’90-day proof-of-concept’ opportunity
- An incentive for webinar attendees