Tekion, innovator of the Automotive Retail Cloud® (ARC), the first and fastest cloud-native automotive retail SaaS platform, announced the release of its game-changing Customer Relationship Management application on its Automotive Retail Cloud platform (ARC CRM). This AI-powered CRM, a seamless extension of ARC DMS, unifies valuable customer data across automotive retail businesses by eliminating duplicates, enabling real-time data flow and actionable insights to provide dealership customers the fastest and the highest-quality service.
“With its built-in artificial intelligence capabilities, ARC CRM automates manual tasks and identifies actionable opportunities to promote meaningful, timely customer engagements that lead to closing sales while delighting customers throughout the process. For today’s digitally savvy customers, experience is everything”
“With its built-in artificial intelligence capabilities, ARC CRM automates manual tasks and identifies actionable opportunities to promote meaningful, timely customer engagements that lead to closing sales while delighting customers throughout the process. For today’s digitally savvy customers, experience is everything,” said Jay Vijayan, CEO and Founder of Tekion. “Launching the AI-powered ARC CRM is a big part of Tekion’s vision coming to life; a unified end-to-end platform where real-time and accurate data flows seamlessly and securely as part of an automotive retail ecosystem, creating win-win situations for all.”
Also Read: How IoT is Enabling The Industrial Revolution to Drive Innovation?
Tekion’s ARC CRM simplifies visibility into lead processes and streamlines functionality across all dealership business centers, as well as dealership networks, via the following features:
- 360° View of Customer Data: Unifies data across all departments and functions; offers meaningful customer insights in a single view
- Simplified Lead Management: Simplifies visualization and alteration of lead flow processes with a highly configurable, drag-and-drop, flowchart-style rules engine that is easily configurable by the user based on business needs
- Smart Sales and Service Suggestions: ML engine triggers to alert dealership personnel to act in real-time on leads or customers requiring attention
- Sentiment Scoring: AI engine analyzes communications and identifies customers with a higher propensity to purchase, enabling dealers to implement targeted strategies for closing sales, and for customer satisfaction and retention
- Actionable Data: Targeted data analysis ensures no opportunity is left behind; AI aggregates and buckets service customer data into segments based on spend propensity
- Next-Generation Mobile App: Features within Tekion’s mobile super-app for iOS and Android enable ARC CRM to deliver superior experiences for dealership staff who need to work on the go
Also Read: 5 Technology Trends Transforming the FinTech Sector in 2022
Comments are closed.